Diamond Roofers LLP serves the Puget Sound’s commercial and residential communities’ flat roof needs. We build our reputation on integrity, quality, and value.
Our Record of Excellence
We have the experience and capacity to handle all your flat roofing needs. We research both the products and the manufacturers to ensure quality and strength of our warranty. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
PVC is a superior alternative to torch down or hot tar and requires no open flame on your roof surface. This material is designed and warranted for ponding and pooling water conditions. Because we only install one roofing system, our crews are highly trained in flat and low slope PVC material installation. We offer our customer peace of mind, knowing our crews are proficient and experienced in the installation of flat and low slope roofs.
Our customers appreciate our experience and superior quality of work.
How to Choose a Contractor
When choosing a contractor, knowing the right questions to ask and having the right resources can assist you in hiring a professional who will do the job the right time and leave you with peace of mind.
Questions to Ask:
- Does the contractor have a current business license?
- Do they have valid insurance & what are their limits?
- Did they explain clearly the labor & material warranty?
- How much experience does the company have?
- Fully licensed, insured, and certified installers.
- Trained installers with a combined installation experience of 50 years.
- Committed to the safety of our employess and customers – OSHA and L&I Certified.
As a Building Owner:
- Inform us about unforeseen conditions that apply to your home or business.
- Be prepared – secure objects of value by removing them from walls, shelves, & ceilings
Washington State’s Department of Labor and Industries
Use this link to look up Diamond Roofers LLP’s operating status with the Washington Department of Labor and Industries.
Daily job site cleanup.
We respect your personal space.
For a FREE ROOF CONSULTATION call (206) 202-7770 or fill out the form by clicking the button below.